Yoake mae yori ruriiro na – Crescent Love 10December 11, 2006
Fly me to the moon / And let me play among the stars.
At least a change for the better, just much to late and, sadly, all thanks to the flashback-story of Lyones and Chephilia, the parents of Feena.
Their story might be not that interesting nor new, but it fitted well in half an episode and entertained me. It is well animated and the chibi-scenes are right in place, the only real mistake I found is this one (the guy on the right side):
and I not noticed it until I was collecting the screenshots for the blog. I also liked that Chephilia is drawn fairly expressive (maybe because they now can spend some money on the animation).
And I found the Engrish version of her name quiet amusing.
By the way, the royal family seems not to be very popular on the moon. They are just three guests in the cinema and at least one of them is napping.
Could also be because the film is made by pesky reporter guy and I don’t think that he was allowed to put in the “interesting” stuff he seems to be specialized of.
All in all I found Chephilia to be very likeable, sadly we won’t see her again I’m afraid. The good ones die young and good-animated.
– With three nosepinches (2 of them simultaneously) they have set a new record which will be hard to beat.
– Doesn’t these things make a lot of dirt and heat and stuff? Don’t think that I would let them land in such a room.
– Lyones looks a bit “Higurashi no Naku Koro ni”ish here.
– Chephilia is one hot mom (to be).
– I somehow like this guy, even if he is an Indiana Jones for the poor.
– Finally they are making fun of us directly for still watching this show.
– With the female version of Gordon Freeman on their side, they just can’t lose anymore.