Kanon 06November 11, 2006
Where the sun sets at 5 pm.
Yuuichi’s interaction with the girls has become somewhat of a full-time job, eh?
Just some short comments:
– Yuuichi has some guts and good capacity of reaction to pull off such a stunt.
– Don’t see any reason why Akiko doesn’t talks about what she knows about Ayu (except for not spoiling the story for the viewers). Great scene with her commenting from the kitchen by the way.
– Really can’t say Makoto didn’t saw that coming.
– Yuuichi is enjoying this way too much.
WAY too much.
– Wasting food was one step too far!
– Pictures above posted just because of their cuteness.
– I still wonder a bit about the ED sequence. It’s nice, but it just doesn’t fit well with the ending of the episodes, the break is just too abrupt. So much other anime series have a smoother change from episode to ED.
Next episode seems to become a bit graver, but will also cover some of this.