Kanon 04October 27, 2006
Where patting a girl’s head doesn’t end in a bloodshed.
Well, quiet enjoyable again. The pace of the episode is more piano again which I think is fine, too.
Featured this time:
– Little Ayu ensuring the leading role in little Yuuichi’s later harem.
– Lots of cuteness presented by Nayuki.
– Kaori telling Yuuichi how it is.
– Ami Mizuno passing by in the background.
Okay, maybe not, but at least the shop has some Kanon Jackets (TM) on sale.
– The meeting between Akiko and Ayu.
– Akiko nearly spoiling one of the big mysteries.
– The meeting between Ayu and Mikoto.
– Yuuichi’s room in furnished mode.
– Yuuichi looking concerned.
– And Mai with sword in school (again)
I tried a bit of comparing the street shown in the flashback and the street in the present.
I think they are both standing on the same side of the main street and on opposite sides of the side street Ayu runs off through. Supportive points: The “ABO” writing on the building on the left/right side, the similarity of the building above Ayu and behind Akiko. Contra-supportive points: The “ABO” writing style is different in the pictures, the white building between both of them looks somewhat different.
Conclusion: Well, doesn’t matter I think, but I somehow liked the pictures.
Next time it’s finally Mai-time, yay!